🌱 About Me
Hi, I’m Zhichun Guo! I am a fifth-year (2019-now) Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at University of Notre Dame, supervised by Prof. Nitesh Chawla. My research interests lie in graph machine learning, AI for Chemistry, Link Prediction, and Trustworthy AI.
🌟 What’s New
- 09/2022: One paper accepted by NeurIPS 2023 Datasets and Benchmarks Track.
- 06/2022: Thrilled to receive IJCAI-23 Travel Grant. Thanks, IJCAI!
- 06/2022: Thrilled to be back at Snap Inc. for a summer internship.
- 04/2023: One paper accepted by ICML 2023, on knowledge distillation for link prediction. See you in Hawaii!
- 04/2023: One paper accepted by IJCAI 2023 Survey Track, on graph-based molecular representation learning. See you in Macao!
- 03/2023: One paper accepted by Chemical Science.
- 01/2023: Two papers accepted by ICLR’23.
- 12/2022: Thrilled to receive AAAI-23 Student Scholarship. Thanks, AAAI!
- 12/2022: Thrilled to receive Snap Research Fellowship. Thanks, Snap!
- 11/2022: Two papers accepted by LoG’22.
- 11/2022: One paper accepted by AAAI’23. See you in Washington DC!
- 08/2022: Thrilled to receive IEEE VIS Inclusivity & Diversity Scholarship! Thanks VIS!
- 08/2022: One paper accepted by CIKM’22.
- 06/2022: Thrilled to start my summer internship at Snap Inc..